- Company: Mara Ison
- Deadline: Saturday 14th January 2012
- Location: Nairobi
Mara Ison is a leading technology company with a presence in 16 African countries. We currently have the following vacancies in Nairobi and Lagos.
SERVER SPECIALIST (Level 1)
Experience: 1-3 Years of Experience
- Degree in Information Technology ; computer science or related field from a reputable institution
- Microsoft Certification is desirable.
- 1-3 years experience in a similar position in a reputable Organization
- Knowledge of best practices for windows server administration.
- Knowledge of deployment, management and troubleshooting of DHCP, Active directory
- Knowledge of Internet Proxy and Antivirus management
- Experience in creating solutions to automate installation, configuration & management of multiple software applications and hard ware and software support
- Knowledge of Tools like AD Manager, Microsoft Baseline Security Analyser & Nessus
- Stress tolerance
- Excellent communication, analytical and writing skills with the ability to participate in a Team
- Must be able to work well in a dynamic team that is geographically dispersed.
- Experience with UNIX and LINUX operating systems is a plus
How to apply
Visit our website http://www.mara-ison.com/job/
- CryptoParty... Tuesday 15th April 2014 4:00pm
- QUALITY ASSURANCE TRAINING WITH OLIVER SZIMMETAT, MICROSOFT... Thursday 10th April 2014 10:00am
- NRBUZZ: WHAT ROLE DOES RESEARCH PLAY IN EDTECH?... Thursday 10th April 2014 5:30pm
- AFFORDABLE MANAGEMENT TRAINING WITH AFRICAN MANAGEMENT INITIATIVE... Tuesday 8th April 2014 9:00am