Information and Communication Technology Manager1
- Company: Kisii University College
- Deadline: Friday 9th December 2011
- Location: Kisii
Kisii University College, a Constituent College of Egerton University, invites applications from suitably qualified individuals with excellent credentials to fill the following position:-
INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY (ICT) MANAGER
Reports to: Deputy Principal (Administration and Finance)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Formulation, implementation and coordination of ICT policies, strategies and programmes in the organization
- Monitors and evaluates ICT programmes and policies
- Ensures timely implementation of ICT standards in line with the needs of the organization
- Keeps abreast with emerging ICT issues
- Ensures timely implementation and effective maintenance of ICT systems
- Prepares ICT status reports and ensure professional standards are observed
- Guides and develops staff working in the Department
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- Masters degree in ICT or its equivalent from recognized institution.
- Bachelor’s degree in ICT or its equivalent from recognized institution
- 3 years experience as Deputy ICT Manager.
These positions attract a competitive package.
How to apply
Applicants must submit ten (10) copies of applications giving details of age, educational, and professional qualification, detailed work experience, present post and salary, applicant’s telephone number and email address and enclosing copies of certificates and testimonials and giving names and addresses of three (3) referees who are knowledgeable about the applicant’s competence and area of specialization accompanied with curriculum vitae.
Applicants should request their referees to write directly to the undersigned.
The name and reference number of the position for which the application is made should be clearly marked on the envelope.
Applications and information from referees should reach the undersigned not later than 9th December, 2011.
Kisii University College
P.O Box 408-40200,
- PHP User Group... Tuesday 2nd September 2014 5:30pm
- HOW DO YOU DEVELOP YOUR SOFTWARE... Wednesday 3rd September 2014 6:00pm
- MOBILE MONDAY – FEATURING ELMA BY CRAFT SILICON... Monday 8th September 2014 6:00pm
- MANAGING CUSTOMERS AND MARKETS... Tuesday 9th September 2014 9:00am