Technical Installations Administrator1
- Company: Tracker Group
- Deadline: Sunday 4th December 2011
- Location: Nairobi
Tracker Group is a leading integrated security solutions provider with a presence in all major cities in Kenya and other selected cities in the East African region. Through its flagship company CAR TRACK, the Group is a regional market leader in stolen vehicle recovery solutions, Fleet management and other asset tracking solutions. It is also a big player in the electronic and manned security industry under its 911SECURITY brand. In line with its business growth strategy, vacancies have arisen in the Group for the following position:
TECHNICAL INSTALLATIONS ADMINISTRATOR
Main Purpose of the Job- (Job Summary)
To Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of the technical department.
Reporting to the Assistant Technical Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for;
- Maintain log / list of all required technical repairs and maintenance jobs.
- Ensure all jobs booked in are done to customer satisfaction to avoid repeat jobs.
- Send requests to the Procurement department about purchase of installations equipment or spare parts for repair and maintenance jobs.
- Train new installation staff and orient them into the department’s operations.
- Assign and review the work of the system installers and Tracking Assistant.
- Ensure software is available to appropriate users
- Supervise Installation and testing of new software
• Setting up hardware, diagnosing and troubleshooting hardware failures
• Providing technical support for hardware and software issues on tracking
3 Key Deliverables or this position
- 100% installation units functionality
- Service delivery
- Client satisfaction
Academic & Professional Qualifications
Higher Diploma in Electrical, Electronic, Automotive, Mechanical Engineering or related field
- Good management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work with diverse groups
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Analytical skills
Values & Behaviors
- team player,
- customer focused,
- work under minimum supervision
- Must be able to effectively handle stressful situations
- Work with minimum supervision
- Ability to prioritize and work with a sense of urgency
A minimum of three years experience in a Integrated security Installations and dealing with corporate clientele.
How to apply
If you believe your experience, competencies and qualifications match the job and role specifications described above; send your application and CV addressed to the Group Human Resource Manager to reach us on or before 4th December 2011 by email to; firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title on the subject line.
The CV and application letter MUST be saved as ONE MS Word or PDF document with the applicant’s two official names.
- MARKETING AND PR WITH PATRICIA MBATIA... Monday 2nd December 2013 3:00pm
- AIRTEL MONEY DEVELOPER SESSION... Wednesday 4th December 2013 1:30pm
- NAIROBI RESEARCH BUZZ... Thursday 5th December 2013 5:30pm
- Taking Unit Testing to the Next Level (.NET User Group Meetup)... Wednesday 27th November 2013 6:00pm