JAVA Backend Developer1
- Company: iSys Software Kenya
- Deadline: Wednesday 30th November 2011
- Location: Nairobi
iSys Software Kenya is looking for a skilled JAVA backend developer to maintain and continue development on our client’s text analyzation software. The application is a windows desktop application built as a distributed system and heavily utilises regular expressions in JAVA. Not much frontend needed.
- Core Java
- Knowledge and use of regular expression in JAVA
- Experience developing and working with distributed systems.
Equal Opportunity Employer
iSys is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to ethnicity, race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, or any other status protected by the Constitution of Kenya.
How to apply
Please email your Cover Letter, CV, Portfolio, and any other attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Java Developer”.
- NRBUZZ: Using M-Health services to support home-based health care... Thursday 18th September 2014 5:30pm
- INTEL-SPONSORED GAME DEVELOPER MEETUP... Saturday 6th September 2014 10:00am
- PHP User Group... Tuesday 2nd September 2014 5:30pm
- HOW DO YOU DEVELOP YOUR SOFTWARE... Wednesday 3rd September 2014 6:00pm