- Company: -Anonymus-
- Deadline: Friday 1st April 2011
- Location: Nairobi
Perform a variety of programming assignments requiring knowledge of established programming procedures and data processing requirements. Maintain and modify programs.
- Code, test and troubleshoot programs utilizing the appropriate hardware, database, and programming technology.
- Refine data and format final product.
- Maintain and modify programs; make approved changes by amendingflow charts, develop detailed programming logic, and coding changes.
- Test and develop programming modifications.
- Write new program code using prescribed specifications.
- Evaluate simple interrelationships between programs such as whether a contemplated change in one part of a program would cause unwanted results in a related part.
- Analyze performance of programs and take action to correct deficiencies based on consultation with users and approval of supervisor.
- Confer with users to gain understanding of needed changes or modifications of existing programs. Resolve questions of program intent, data input, output requirements, and inclusion of internal checks and controls.
- Write and maintain programming documentation.
- Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed.
- Document programming problems and resolutions for future reference.
- Assist personnel of other departments as a computer resource.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Good English language skills
- Minimum education level: Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 years minimum web development experience
- Experience with web programming frameworks
- PHP and MySQL competent
Personal & managerial attributes:
- Strong social and relationship building skills
- Self-°©‐disciplined, able to work to deadlines
- Well-°©‐organized; can multi-task
- Strong peopleand communication skills
- Excellent time-management skills
How to apply
Sorry, this application has been closed.
- NRBUZZ: Using M-Health services to support home-based health care... Thursday 18th September 2014 5:30pm
- INTEL-SPONSORED GAME DEVELOPER MEETUP... Saturday 6th September 2014 10:00am
- PHP User Group... Tuesday 2nd September 2014 5:30pm
- HOW DO YOU DEVELOP YOUR SOFTWARE... Wednesday 3rd September 2014 6:00pm