Network Planning Manager1
- Company: Human Capital Synergies
- Deadline: Wednesday 30th November 2011
- Location: Nairobi
Plan, Direct and Control the delivery of Network Strategy by ensuring Technical plans are converted from business iobjectives to deliver best quality at lower cost and innovative CAPEX productivity.
The role also involves KPI monitoring and analysis as well as capacity dimensioning and management. The role will require a high degree of co-ordination with Central Technical team and strategic partners for governance of Network operational activities and validation & evaluation of network designs.
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills
- Bachelor of Engineering degree (Electrical & Electronics, or related fields).
- Sound knowledge of Mobile Network Planning, Optimization and O&M.
- Analytical and Presentation skills.
- Negotiation skills.
Relevant Experience (Type of experience and minimum number of years)
- 10-12 years of varied experience in planning, implementation, operation and maintenance in the Telecom industry.
- 5 years managerial experience in a GSM/mobile company.
- With at least 3 years senior management experience in an area of network Planning
How to apply
Candidates interested in either position should email their CV to: email@example.com.
Kindly indicate the specific position applied for in the header of the email.
- INTEL SHARK TANK... Wednesday 11th December 2013 5:00pm
- MARKETING AND PR WITH PATRICIA MBATIA... Monday 2nd December 2013 3:00pm
- AIRTEL MONEY DEVELOPER SESSION... Wednesday 4th December 2013 1:30pm
- NAIROBI RESEARCH BUZZ... Thursday 5th December 2013 5:30pm