ICT Officer IV1
- Company: Stima Sacco Society Limited
- Deadline: Wednesday 23rd November 2011
- Location: Nairobi
Stima Sacco Society Limited is a country wide, fast-growing, leading and licensed Deposit-Taking Sacco business in Kenya. Since its inception in 1974, the Sacco’s mandate has been to improve the socio-economic wellbeing of workers in the power, energy, utility and other sectors including small and micro entrepreneurs. The Sacco’s strategic business plan is to double its assets and membership by 2014 through innovative products, services and branch expansion. Stima Sacco is seeking to recruit dynamic, innovative, energetic, self motivated and experienced persons to fill the following position: ICT OFFICER IV (BASED IN NAIROBI)
Reporting functionally to the ICT Manager at the Head Office and administratively to the Branch Manager, the job holder will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of computer systems.
- Management of all ICT related resources at the branch.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks;
- Troubleshooting system, network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults;
- Routine hardware and software preventive maintenance.
- Accurately diagnosing and resolving ICT related issues.
- Troubleshooting network and communication related problems.
Qualifications and Competencies
- KCSE C+
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- CCNA and MCSE Certification will be an added advantage.
- Working Knowledge of MS Navision Dynamics is essential
- At least 3 years’ experience in ICT related field.
- Outstanding professional competence in ICT and willingness to learn new technologies.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with focus on teamwork.
- Thorough knowledge of Computer, Printer and Fax operations.
- Proficiency with MS Office, good typing speed and data conversion processes.
How to apply
Qualified applicants should send their applications and detailed CVs to email@example.com by 23rd November 2011 indicating the position applied for as the subject line. Please quote Current Salary and Expected Salary. Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- CryptoParty... Tuesday 15th April 2014 4:00pm
- QUALITY ASSURANCE TRAINING WITH OLIVER SZIMMETAT, MICROSOFT... Thursday 10th April 2014 10:00am
- NRBUZZ: WHAT ROLE DOES RESEARCH PLAY IN EDTECH?... Thursday 10th April 2014 5:30pm
- AFFORDABLE MANAGEMENT TRAINING WITH AFRICAN MANAGEMENT INITIATIVE... Tuesday 8th April 2014 9:00am