SQL Server Developer3
- Company: MTL systems
- Deadline: Wednesday 30th November 2011
- Location: Nairobi
MTL systems is seeking an SQL Server developer to join our expanding company. We are seeking a full-time staff developer. This job description is for a developer who will be primarily responsible for maintaining/developing code.
MTL systems maintains and supports a variety of Windows products for use by clients
- Work with MTL systems staff (e.g, senior programmers, support staff, product manager) to plan program code enhancements and changes.
- Create, test and maintain MTL systems program code.
- Create labels and reports using Reporting services
- Provide assistance to MTL systems technical support staff when they are unable to resolve a program, SQL database, or IT issue by themselves.
- Occassionally contact customers as may be needed to clarify the intent of a new feature or resolve a problem.
- Provide general programming assistance to other MTL systems programmers/projects as may be needed.
The developer must have experience with:
- SQL Server databases, SQL, .NET
- Windows 2000/NT Server and Windows XP/2000/98
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
Experience with the following is desirable but not required:
- MS Word, MS Excel, MS Exchange
- Networking/LANs, TCP/IP protocol
The developer should also possess the following traits:
- Enjoy working with others in a team atmosphere.
- Prefer a small-business, fast paced working environment.
- Enjoy maintaining/enhancing code to meet changing customer/industry needs
- Have a “customer-service” orientation
How to apply
Send your application to : email@example.com
- CryptoParty... Tuesday 15th April 2014 4:00pm
- QUALITY ASSURANCE TRAINING WITH OLIVER SZIMMETAT, MICROSOFT... Thursday 10th April 2014 10:00am
- NRBUZZ: WHAT ROLE DOES RESEARCH PLAY IN EDTECH?... Thursday 10th April 2014 5:30pm
- AFFORDABLE MANAGEMENT TRAINING WITH AFRICAN MANAGEMENT INITIATIVE... Tuesday 8th April 2014 9:00am