- Company: Futuristic Ltd
- Deadline: Tuesday 8th February 2011
- Location: Nairobi
Futuristic Ltd (“Futuristic”) is an industry leader in providing ICT Services (Software Development, IT Consulting, IT Security, Training and eLearning Services) in Kenya and all over the East and Central Africa Region. Futuristic is looking to hire a Software Developer. Reporting to the Chief Technical Officer, for Software Development Service and working closely with other ICT Professionals, the successful candidate will be involved in designing and development of customized systems and applications for our clients.
The company is seeking to hire a Software Developer. The candidate should have:
- Over 1 year experience in developing with PHP and Java using a MySQL or Oracle database.
- Experience of translating user requirements and business processes into IT Solutions
- Software Development experience using various programming languages and relational database systems.
- Successfully implemented software projects a number of times, with involvement in all stages of the implementation project lifecycle.
- Strong business process analysis, design and implementation skills and be a strong communicator.
- Be able to work as a member of a team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The candidate will be required to:
- Work in the development of detailed ICT Plans, performing user requirements analysis and functional design for our clients systems
- Perform Business Process Analysis and Re-engineering and Reverse engineering work
- Develop and maintain software applications
- Be conversant with groupware collaboration tools including Web 2.0 enabled technologies
- Communicate to our clients in a clear and objective manner
- Act as facilitators in software development training sessions.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience Required:
- Computer Science Degree or related option
- Experience in software development
- Training experience is desired though not compulsory
- Detailed knowledge of Business Process analysis and Systems Design and Analysis
- Good communication skills
Applications should be addressed to the Human Resource Manager, Futuristic Limited and sent by email to email@example.com by 8th February, 2011.Only candidates who are successful will be contacted.
How to apply
Applications should be addressed to the Human Resource Manager, Futuristic Limited and sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 8th February, 2011. Only candidates who are successful will be contacted.
- PHP User Group... Tuesday 2nd September 2014 5:30pm
- HOW DO YOU DEVELOP YOUR SOFTWARE... Wednesday 3rd September 2014 6:00pm
- MOBILE MONDAY – FEATURING ELMA BY CRAFT SILICON... Monday 8th September 2014 6:00pm
- MANAGING CUSTOMERS AND MARKETS... Tuesday 9th September 2014 9:00am