- Company: Medicins Sans Frontieres
- Deadline: Tuesday 8th November 2011
- Location: Nairobi
Based in Kibera, Nairobi on a 6 months fixed-term contract (with possibility of extension subject to operations). The selected candidate will be reporting to the Data Manager. He/she will be responsible for the accurate and timely collection, entry and reporting of project medical data generated by MSF-B supported health facilities in Kibera.
Main tasks include, but not limited to:-
Qualifications and requirements:-
- Computer literate
- Attentive to details
- Ability to manage own workload and work with deadlines
- Good communication skills
- Punctual, reliable and flexible to work long hours when required
- Be a team player with a humanitarian spirit
- Minimum of 1 year of professional experience as Data Technician or similar position
- Diploma in Computer Studies, Health Information Systems or related field
- Particular knowledge or experience to analyse data in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Epidata and EpiInfo software is desired
Working hours: Monday to Friday (8.00 am – 12.30 pm and 13.30 pm – 5.00 pm). May be called upon to work on Saturdays
How to apply
Candidates meeting the above qualifications are requested to submit a motivation letter and a detailed CV to MSF-Belgium, ATTN: HR & Administration Coordinator, P.O. Box 38897-00623, Nairobi, mentioning on the envelope “Data Technician” or email to MSFOCB-Nairobi-Support-Admin@brussels.msf.org mentioning in the subject line: “Application: Data Technician”
Applications must be received on or before Tuesday 8th November 2011.
Interested candidates must avail themselves for interview shortly thereafter. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
MSF-OCB is an equal opportunity employer.
- NRBUZZ: Using M-Health services to support home-based health care... Thursday 18th September 2014 5:30pm
- INTEL-SPONSORED GAME DEVELOPER MEETUP... Saturday 6th September 2014 10:00am
- PHP User Group... Tuesday 2nd September 2014 5:30pm
- HOW DO YOU DEVELOP YOUR SOFTWARE... Wednesday 3rd September 2014 6:00pm