- Company: Zetech College
- Deadline: Monday 14th November 2011
- Location: Nairobi
ZETECH College is a professional training institution offering Certificate, Diploma, Advanced Diploma and Degree programs. Our mission is to provide high quality education of international standards and recognition. In line with the College’s vision to become a leading regional University by the year 2013, we are seeking to recruit a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of LECTURER IN INFORMATONTECHNOLOGY (2 positions)
Among other duties, he/she will be responsible for:
- Teaching at degree level in the areas allocated by the Head of School and as reviewed from time to time preparing lecture notes
- evaluating the outcomes of individual learning through formal assessments or informal methods and constructive ensuring feedback is given
- ensuring the subject course outline is sufficiently covered
- participating in the development, administration and marking of exams and other assessments
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- A minimum of an Msc. Information Technology, Information Systems or Computer Science degree from a recognized university
- A first degree in IT or related course from a recognized university.
- A minimum of 6 months experience in a similar position.
- A strong team player
- Self driven
- Should have a passion fro teaching
How to apply
Applications including an updated CV, details of the current/last salary and benefits, names of three referees, their email addresses and telephone numbers, copies of academic and professional certificates and testimonials to reach the undersigned not later than 14th November 2011. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
The Human Resource Manager, via Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Website: www.zetechcollege.com.
ZETECH College is an equal opportunity employer.
- Forum - The intersection between mobile and big data... Wednesday 27th August 2014 5:30pm
- NRBUZZ: DRONES FOR AGRICULTURAL MONITORING IN KENYA... Sunday 24th August 2014 5:30pm
- Tech Meets Conservation 08... Thursday 28th August 2014 6:00pm
- Art meets Tech roundtable... Thursday 21st August 2014 5:30pm