Web design liaison1
- Company: Giant Tentacles Media
- Deadline: Wednesday 30th November 2011
- Location: Nairobi
Giant Tentacles Media (GTM) wishes to recruit a qualified and dedicated applicant to fill the position of web design liaison. We are looking to expand our field of employees and are currently seeking a freelance web developer to work on developing and designing back end solutions for provided designs.
- Break down PDF designs into dynamic and fully functional websites.
- Be available for client meetings.
- Design web modules and applications to suit functional needs.
- Work effectively with graphic designers to complete projects.
- Knowledge of Dreamweaver and Joomla CMS. Must be proficient in developing Joomla templates.
- Conversant with Cross Browser design and testing
- At least 3 years experience in web design and maintenance.
Competencies, Attributes & Skills:
- Must have a positive attitude and be willing to find quick solutions to web design problems
- Must be hard working and be ready to pull long hours as the field demands.
- Payment will be discussed on a per project basis.
How to apply
Please email your CV and portfolio with recently completed websites to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The OLX Experience... Friday 25th July 2014 6:00pm
- Wireless Wednesday - Opportunities and Challenges for Adoption of mHealth Solutions in Kenya... Wednesday 23rd July 2014 12:00pm
- #FailFaire Nairobi - Mishaps. Mistakes. Migraines... Thursday 17th July 2014 7:00pm
- ENTREPRENEURS FORUM #3... Saturday 19th July 2014 10:00am