Web design liaison1
- Company: Giant Tentacles Media
- Deadline: Wednesday 30th November 2011
- Location: Nairobi
Giant Tentacles Media (GTM) wishes to recruit a qualified and dedicated applicant to fill the position of web design liaison. We are looking to expand our field of employees and are currently seeking a freelance web developer to work on developing and designing back end solutions for provided designs.
- Break down PDF designs into dynamic and fully functional websites.
- Be available for client meetings.
- Design web modules and applications to suit functional needs.
- Work effectively with graphic designers to complete projects.
- Knowledge of Dreamweaver and Joomla CMS. Must be proficient in developing Joomla templates.
- Conversant with Cross Browser design and testing
- At least 3 years experience in web design and maintenance.
Competencies, Attributes & Skills:
- Must have a positive attitude and be willing to find quick solutions to web design problems
- Must be hard working and be ready to pull long hours as the field demands.
- Payment will be discussed on a per project basis.
How to apply
Please email your CV and portfolio with recently completed websites to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PHP User Group... Tuesday 2nd September 2014 5:30pm
- HOW DO YOU DEVELOP YOUR SOFTWARE... Wednesday 3rd September 2014 6:00pm
- MOBILE MONDAY – FEATURING ELMA BY CRAFT SILICON... Monday 8th September 2014 6:00pm
- MANAGING CUSTOMERS AND MARKETS... Tuesday 9th September 2014 9:00am