- Company: Ericson
- Deadline: Monday 7th November 2011
- Location: Nairobi
We are a leader in the international telecommunications industry and are looking to recruit dynamic, first class professionals to fill the following position in our office in Nairobi, Kenya but working towards our offices across Sub-Saharan Africa.
We offer an excellent working environment, good training prospects and an attractive compensation structure .
SOLUTION ARCHITECT Req – 42156
Do you have:
- A degree/advanced degree holder in Engineering, IT, Computer Science or Telecommunications
- Experienced person with least 5 to 8 years experience of working in the Telecommunication Industry
- Possess business knowledge and experience in negotiations at high level
- An excellent leader with strong customer orientation, excellent conflict resolution skills, excellent analytical & problem solving capability, excellent communication skills both oral and written, business acumen, consultative approach with focus on profitabiiity & margin.
Then you are the person we are looking for.
How to apply
Interested candidates for roles should apply online at www.ericsson.com/careers and search jobs by country’Kenya’ to be considered for these exciting roles.
Closing date for submission of applications is 7th November 20-11.
Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
- The Cheetah Fund Crowdfunding Bootcamp... Thursday 9th October 2014 9:00am
- PHP USER GROUP MEETUP... Tuesday 7th October 2014 5:30pm
- Wireless Wednesday... Wednesday 1st October 2014 12:00pm
- Entrepreneurship Forum #5... Saturday 27th September 2014 1:00pm