Python / Android Developer4
- Company: Weza Tele
- Deadline: Monday 24th October 2011
- Location: Nairobi
Employment type: Part-time
Time Period: Minimum 1/2 months contract
We are pleased to announce the above vacancy
In keeping with our current business needs we are looking for a young , energetic and aggressive person who Will be reporting to the chief technical officer. The ideal candidate must be able to work with minimal supervision in the current application developments build on several architecture including: Python, Django, Android, Java Script.
- Developing high quality modules to build on an existing platform
- Execute on different projects in the company based on time-lines/deliverables
- Implementation/testing of the different applications
- Technical and business background.
- At least 2 year experience in software development of application/platforms
- Must have expertise in python,/Django
- At least 2 year experience and knowledge developing on any of platforms like J2ME/Android/ will be an added advantage
- Extensive experience in relational database (MySQL and query optimization)
- Knowledge on app Engine will be an added advantage.
- Should have excellent creative, innovative, analytical skills, and willingness to learn new things (fast learner)
- Must have the ability to work within strict deadlines with minimum supervision.
- Graphics design knowledge would be a greater advantage to the applicant
- Should be familiar with modern software development practices (principally version control)
What does Weza Tele offer you?
- Challenging short term initial contract work with the potential for long-term work and roles in the future
- A competitive salary, depending on your skills and experience.
How to apply
If you meet the requirements and are self driven, proactive and up to the challenge, please send your resume and application letter quoting the job title and reference number below to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref: WEZA101: Python Developer
Ref WEZA102: Android Developer
All applications must be delivered on or before Wednesday the 24th October 2011. NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Wireless Wednesday - How to use mobile technology to improve education outcomes... Wednesday 6th August 2014 12:00pm
- The Kenya Lean Series... Tuesday 29th July 2014 5:30pm
- Tech Meets Conservation 07... Thursday 31st July 2014 6:30pm
- AMI Self Management Training... Saturday 12th July 2014 9:00am