- Company: Mobile Data International Ltd
- Deadline: Friday 28th October 2011
- Location: Nairobi
We are a mobile solutions company whose objective is the transformation of the business environment to facilitate efficient business processes as well as providing data monitoring systems at both the individual and corporate level.
- Embedded C/C++, Assembly language, some level of experience in micro-controller programming.
- Familiarity with interfacing between peripherals and other hardware.
- Should have knowledge of printer drivers or development experience and working of printers.
- Interfacing with the peripherals & other hardware and worked on embedded application.
- Competency in structured programming
How to apply
Prospective candidates should send their resumes to email@example.com
- NRBUZZ: Using M-Health services to support home-based health care... Thursday 18th September 2014 5:30pm
- INTEL-SPONSORED GAME DEVELOPER MEETUP... Saturday 6th September 2014 10:00am
- PHP User Group... Tuesday 2nd September 2014 5:30pm
- HOW DO YOU DEVELOP YOUR SOFTWARE... Wednesday 3rd September 2014 6:00pm