Information Technology Assistant1
- Company: Coffee Development Fund
- Deadline: Friday 21st October 2011
- Location: Nairobi
Coffee Development Fund (CoDF) is a State Corporation under the Ministry of Agriculture vested with the responsibility of providing sustainable, accessible and affordable credit to coffee farmers.
The Fund invites applications from suitable candidates to fill the following vacant positions: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ASSISTANT
The Information Technology Assistant will report to the Information and Communication Technology Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the Information and Communication Technology officer in the implementation of the departmental ICT( policies and procedures.
- Set up and manage computer work stations, other Information and Communication Technology equipment electronic mail lists and new user accounts.
- Provide technical support and train new users in the use of systems/Information and
- Communication Technology facilities.
- Ensure servicing and maintenance of all Information and Communication Technology equipment.
- Maintain and monitor internet link equipment for fulltime connectivity.
- Undertake hardware upgrade and software upgrades and antivirus updates on servers and workstations and resolve Information and Communication Technology problems appropriately.
- Conduct regular back up of File servers and email servers and undertake basic PC housekeeping.
- Manage and maintain records of all Information and Communication Technology equipment and ICT items in an orderly, safe and secure manner including records of issue to staff.
For Appointment to this Position, a Candidate must have:
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent from a recognized University;
- At least two (2) years experience in a busy Information Technology Department;
- Experience with an Enterprise Resource Planning system.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and team skills.
The successful candidates will be employed on a 3-year renewable contract.
How to apply
Kindly submit your application with a detailed Curriculum Vitae including education and qualifications, work experience, copies of academic, professional certificates and testimonials, your current position, current remuneration level, your day time contact phone numbers, your e-mail address and three referees, to reach the undersigned not later than 21st October 2011 addressed to
The Managing Trustee
Coffee Development Fund
PO Box 52714-00200, Nairobi
Coffee Development Fund is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted
- DevOps Day Nairobi 2014... Sunday 9th March 2014 10:45pm
- NAIROBIJS MARCH MEETUP – PLAYING WITH ANGULARJS... Sunday 9th March 2014 10:45pm
- INTEL – GOOGLE DEVELOPER GROUP MEETUP... Sunday 9th March 2014 10:45pm
- BLACKBERRY FEBRUARY MEETUP... Sunday 9th March 2014 10:45pm