Project Manager: French Speaking Countries1
- Company: Inmobia
- Deadline: Thursday 20th October 2011
- Location: Nairobi
Due to our rapid expansion across the African continent we seek to recruit suitably qualified, enthusiastic and highly dynamic people for our African Headquarters in Nairobi. PROJECT MANAGER – FRENCH SPEAKING COUNTRIES
- You will be interacting with our customers, our sales team and our technical team.
- As part of our dynamic project team you are responsible for handling assigned projects and ensure delivery to our customers.
- On a daily basis you coordinate tasks involved in the projects and find solution so we meet deadlines.
- Together with the sales team, you are responsible for delivery to our customers.
Skills & background:
- Bachelor’s degree, min. diploma in Project Management and/or Marketing
- Must be fluent in written/spoken French and English
- Min 2 years’ experience as Project Manager, within telecom can be advantage.
- People skills essential, good communication skills, ability to resolve project conflicts.
- Computer literate: should be competent in MS Office.
- Team player, positive towards acquiring new skills, self-motivated and results oriented.
You can find further information about our company on www.inmobia.com.
Inmobia is a worldwide leading provider of mobile platforms and services for mobile operators, media, advertising and digital companies, as well as financial and health organizations.
Inmobia is a Danish company, founded in 1998
How to apply
To be considered, please email your application to email@example.com
Please send your application to the email address stated under the relevant position and note:-
• One file ONLY with Application letter (max 1 page)and CV (max 3 pages) in same file;As Word or PDF.
• Subject name must include: “JOBTITLE” and your name.
- Kids Hacker Camp: April Edition... Tuesday 22nd April 2014 9:00am
- CryptoParty... Tuesday 15th April 2014 4:00pm
- QUALITY ASSURANCE TRAINING WITH OLIVER SZIMMETAT, MICROSOFT... Thursday 10th April 2014 10:00am
- NRBUZZ: WHAT ROLE DOES RESEARCH PLAY IN EDTECH?... Thursday 10th April 2014 5:30pm