- Company: National Blood Transfusion Services
- Deadline: Tuesday 25th October 2011
- Location: Nairobi
National Blood Transfusion Services (NBTS) is a Government Department in the Ministry of Medical Services responsible for ensuring safety and availability of blood in all hospitals throughout the country. The Government under the PEPFAR project, (NBTS is funded underPEPFAR while C.D.C offers local oversight and technical support), seeks to recruit a team of dynamic, highly motivated, well exposed and competent candidates to fill the below advertised vacancies on one year renewable contract, subject to performance and availability of funds.
Reporting to the Head NBTS, the Incumbent will provide technical support in Information Technology to staff by analyzing, installing, establishing, maintenance, usage and update of new technology and Software for data processing and communication.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology
- 3 years working experience in an IT positions in a busy environment
- A+ certificate is an added advantage
How to apply
Qualified candidates are invited to send their application letters, copies of certificates and other testimonials and a detailed CV with three professional referees and daytime telephone contact.
Applications should be addressed to the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Medical Services, 00100-30016, not later than 25th October 2011. Canvassing for these posts directly or indirectly will lead to automatic disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- The Cheetah Fund Crowdfunding Bootcamp... Thursday 9th October 2014 9:00am
- PHP USER GROUP MEETUP... Tuesday 7th October 2014 5:30pm
- Wireless Wednesday... Wednesday 1st October 2014 12:00pm
- Entrepreneurship Forum #5... Saturday 27th September 2014 1:00pm