- Company: National Blood Transfusion Services
- Deadline: Tuesday 25th October 2011
- Location: Nairobi
National Blood Transfusion Services (NBTS) is a Government Department in the Ministry of Medical Services responsible for ensuring safety and availability of blood in all hospitals throughout the country. The Government under the PEPFAR project, (NBTS is funded underPEPFAR while C.D.C offers local oversight and technical support), seeks to recruit a team of dynamic, highly motivated, well exposed and competent candidates to fill the below advertised vacancies on one year renewable contract, subject to performance and availability of funds.
Reporting to the Head NBTS, the Incumbent will provide technical support in Information Technology to staff by analyzing, installing, establishing, maintenance, usage and update of new technology and Software for data processing and communication.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology
- 3 years working experience in an IT positions in a busy environment
- A+ certificate is an added advantage
How to apply
Qualified candidates are invited to send their application letters, copies of certificates and other testimonials and a detailed CV with three professional referees and daytime telephone contact.
Applications should be addressed to the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Medical Services, 00100-30016, not later than 25th October 2011. Canvassing for these posts directly or indirectly will lead to automatic disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- DevOps Day Nairobi 2014... Sunday 9th March 2014 11:00pm
- NAIROBIJS MARCH MEETUP – PLAYING WITH ANGULARJS... Sunday 9th March 2014 11:00pm
- INTEL – GOOGLE DEVELOPER GROUP MEETUP... Sunday 9th March 2014 11:00pm
- BLACKBERRY FEBRUARY MEETUP... Sunday 9th March 2014 11:00pm