IT Sales Representative1
- Company: NikoHapa
- Deadline: Friday 21st October 2011
- Location: Nairobi
NikoHapa.com is a brand new mobile service based in Nairobi. We are leveraging location and SMS-based technologies to provide retail customers of all sizes with a novel way to engage and understand their clients, as well as drive new and existing business. We're a small, energetic startup, and we're looking for extremely motivated individuals to help scale an already successful product.
To consistently provide excellent customer service to accounts, as well as represent partner needs to the company. In addition, build relationships with clients to encourage new and repeat business opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand company capabilities, products and services, and effectively communicate all offerings to the client.
- Sell and service NikoHapa customer requirements in customer’s full range of products
- Manage full process of the sales from cold calling, presenting, negotiating and closing deals
- Process and manage paperwork and correspondence related to all accounts.
- Ensure orders are invoiced and processed
- Providing training to new entrants
- Responsible for customer relationships and meeting clients’ expectations.
- Provide regular two-way communication between the partner and the company.
- Provide strong representation and set proper client expectations.
- Collect all outstanding payments with the allocated accounts.
- Regularly visit accounts to ensure sustenance of a good relationship.
- Ensure that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, informing management of any problems that may arise.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Diploma in sales and marketing from a recognized institution.
- 2+ years of experience in a sales role
- Aggressive and presentable
- Good communication skills, presentation skills, interpersonal skills
How to apply
Send your CV and 2 references (preferably from sales roles) to email@example.com by no later than Friday, Oct 21.
- EXPERT TALK - IBM'S RESEARCH DR. KOMMIE WELDEMARIAM... Wednesday 12th March 2014 2:13am
- DevOps Day Nairobi 2014... Wednesday 12th March 2014 2:13am
- NAIROBIJS MARCH MEETUP – PLAYING WITH ANGULARJS... Wednesday 12th March 2014 2:13am
- INTEL – GOOGLE DEVELOPER GROUP MEETUP... Wednesday 12th March 2014 2:13am