Front End Developer1
- Company: Circle Digital
- Deadline: Friday 14th October 2011
- Location: Nairobi
Circle Digital is a new digital agency operating out of offices in Nairobi and London. We build modern, HTML5 web and mobile applications and create and execute social media marketing strategies.
We are currently looking for a front-end web developer/designer to work within our current design team. The position is full time and is based in our office in Kileshwa, Nairobi.
Please note that pure designers need not apply. We are looking for someone with the chops to design and code. And if you don’t have a portfolio site, get working – you need one to apply.
Salary is more than competitive and commiserate with experience.
14th October 2011 with interviews the week of October 17th.
You should be….
- An expert user of Adobe design products, Photoshop, Illustrator and Fireworks.
- Familiar with wire framing software. We use OmniGraffle but are flexible.
- Able to hand-code HTML5 and CSS3 at an expert level.
- Obsessed with pixel-perfection
- Experience with Wordpress CMS or CodeIgniter Framework a bonus
- Attuned to modern Agile Project Management philosophies
- A nut for typography
- An expert user of grids
- A texture king
- A killer photo editor
- A lover of white space
You should be….
Nice, funny, happy and willing to work in a nice, funny and happy team
- 1-3 years experience working in the digital sphere
- Experience with other international organizations is an asset
How to apply
Our Famous 4 step process…
- Write a letter saying why you should have the job
- Update your CV
- Make a list of links to sites you have worked on
- SEND THEM ALL TO JOBS@CIRCLE.CO.KE
- The Cheetah Fund Crowdfunding Bootcamp... Thursday 9th October 2014 9:00am
- PHP USER GROUP MEETUP... Tuesday 7th October 2014 5:30pm
- Wireless Wednesday... Wednesday 1st October 2014 12:00pm
- Entrepreneurship Forum #5... Saturday 27th September 2014 1:00pm