IT / Programming Intern1
- Company: Hashi Energy
- Deadline: Wednesday 5th October 2011
- Location: Nairobi
As part of strengthening and supporting the company’s business strategy, Hashi Energy will identify, develop and nurture fresh university graduates from diverse fields of study that are relevant to our business operations across East and Central Africa. We are looking for motivated, focused and ambitious individuals to join our IT department.
Interested individuals should meet the following minimum criteria:
- Programming experience (J2EE or Python)
- 1 year experience in a busy IT environment
- Diploma or BSc. in IT / Computer Science from a recognized University
How to apply
Qualifying candidates should send their application letter together with detailed Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com. NB: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
- The Kenya Lean Series... Tuesday 29th July 2014 5:30pm
- Tech Meets Conservation 07... Thursday 31st July 2014 6:30pm
- AMI Self Management Training... Saturday 12th July 2014 9:00am
- Wireless Wednesday... Wednesday 30th July 2014 12:00pm