IT / Programming Intern1
- Company: Hashi Energy
- Deadline: Wednesday 5th October 2011
- Location: Nairobi
As part of strengthening and supporting the company’s business strategy, Hashi Energy will identify, develop and nurture fresh university graduates from diverse fields of study that are relevant to our business operations across East and Central Africa. We are looking for motivated, focused and ambitious individuals to join our IT department.
Interested individuals should meet the following minimum criteria:
- Programming experience (J2EE or Python)
- 1 year experience in a busy IT environment
- Diploma or BSc. in IT / Computer Science from a recognized University
How to apply
Qualifying candidates should send their application letter together with detailed Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com. NB: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
- Art meets Tech roundtable... Thursday 21st August 2014 5:30pm
- Afroes Game Design Challenge... Thursday 21st August 2014 9:00am
- FIRESIDE CHAT: RENAUD VISAGE (EVENTBRITE FOUNDER)... Monday 11th August 2014 5:00pm
- Google #40 Forward iHub Forum... Friday 8th August 2014 5:30pm