- Company: Transmara Sugar Company Ltd
- Deadline: Monday 10th October 2011
- Location: Kilgoris
Transmara Sugar Company is an upcoming sugar factory and is in the final phase of completion. The factory is situated at Enoosean within Transmara District. The factory is one of its kind, with “state of the art” technology.
- Degree/Diploma in IT
- Should have minimum 3 years experience in a similar position in a busy computing environment.
- Should be conversant with ERP solutions, Networking, Hardware , Software, WiFi, troubleshooting and maintenance
- Should be ready to relocate and work in a rural set up.
How to apply
Interested Candidates who meet the above requirements can send their applications either by Email or Post;
Applications via email should be sent as mentioned;
- CV in MS Word format.
- Application letter with details of current and expected salary.
- All Applicants SHOULD mention the position applied in the Subject of the mail. THIS IS MANDATORY.
- Any email exceeding 1MB will not be considered.
Applications via Post should be sent as mentioned;
- Detailed CV
- Copies of certificates
- ID Copy
- Passport size photos – 2no’s
- Any other relevant document.
The applications should be sent to the below address on or before (One week from this advert)
The Human Resource Manager,
Transmara Sugar Company Ltd
P.O.Box- 113, Kilgoris.
- PHP USER GROUP MEETUP... Tuesday 7th October 2014 5:30pm
- Wireless Wednesday... Wednesday 1st October 2014 12:00pm
- Entrepreneurship Forum #5... Saturday 27th September 2014 1:00pm
- BBC “WORLD HAVE YOUR SAY” RADIO SHOW... Tuesday 23rd September 2014 8:00pm