J2EE Web Developer1
- Company: UAO Enterprise
- Deadline: Thursday 20th October 2011
- Location: Nairobi
We are a boutique consulting firm providing Management, Business and Technology consulting services. Our goal is to help youMAXIMIZE YOUR POTENTIAL. We want to work with you to make sure that your visions and desires for your business or organization are achieved.
You know what your visions are and you might have already started executing the strategies that you feel will help you realize your vision, but maybe things aren't going the way you envisioned them; this is where we can help. Our services will help you achieve the value you are seeking in your business or organization. We will do this by evaluating the effectiveness of your strategy and analyzing the issues you are experiencing, and we will provide independent and unbiased advice and recommendations that will drive your success. We can also assist with the implementation of our recommendations.
UAO Enterprise, Business Solutions Firm Based in Philadelphia, PA, U.S.A., looking to establish a Kenyan team to build a local organizational management software for prospective clients. http://uaoenterprises.com/
Seeking a developer to join a team building an information rich J2EE web application
- Java, J2EE Technologies. Includes Servlets, JSP, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, EJB, Web Services.
- Experience working in RDBMS(SQL Server/Oracle/My SQL) and Application Servers (Jetty | Tomcat) is a must
- Firm grasp of database concepts and should have working experience with database programming (SQL/Stored Procedures)
- Good Communication, analytical and problem-solving Skill
- ZK Experience – nice to have
- Experience with Google Maps integration major plus
- Experience with Robocalling | VOIP technology & SMS technology really nice to have
- Able to work independently or as part of a small team.
How to apply
For further inquiry or to send CV:
Kenyan Contact: Garcia Mavinga firstname.lastname@example.org, 0718750369
- Kids Hacker Camp: April Edition... Tuesday 22nd April 2014 9:00am
- CryptoParty... Tuesday 15th April 2014 4:00pm
- QUALITY ASSURANCE TRAINING WITH OLIVER SZIMMETAT, MICROSOFT... Thursday 10th April 2014 10:00am
- NRBUZZ: WHAT ROLE DOES RESEARCH PLAY IN EDTECH?... Thursday 10th April 2014 5:30pm