Flash ActionScript 3.0 Developer2
- Company: Squad Digital
- Deadline: Saturday 15th October 2011
- Location: Nairobi
You will be responsible for developing highly interactive applications using Flash, Adobe Air, and HTML that will require deep integration with a variety of backend resources. In this role you will work directly with the creative team to help define and develop the user experience for large-scale interactive campaigns and products.
- Design and develop Flash, Adobe Air, and HTML applications
- Code primarily in ActionScript.
- Utilize strong interpersonal skills in working with internal and external teams.
- Diagnose and debug issues in a production environment.
- 2-4 years’ experience in Flash and rich media production.
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, New Media or a relevant field is required.
- Must have experience developing robust, high volume ActionScript 3 based applications that have the potential to be used by millions of users.
- Ability to quickly prototype new features and concepts.
- Expert ActionScript 3 knowledge with strong object-oriented programming skills.
- Comfortable diving into & debugging large code bases.
- Exceptional Flash Design and programming skills, including absolute comfort coding in AS3.
- Knowledge of web services and Ruby, Python, and/or other object-oriented programming languages is highly desirable.
- Independent, energetic, highly technical, and capable of driving results under pressure and ambiguity.
- Portfolio/Sample URL required.
How to apply
If you believe you are right for the above position, stop looking at this post and send your CV and portfolio / code-folio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Otherwise, continue starring at this screen until your eyes get teary still wishing you were working with us!
- Forum - The intersection between mobile and big data... Wednesday 27th August 2014 5:30pm
- NRBUZZ: DRONES FOR AGRICULTURAL MONITORING IN KENYA... Sunday 24th August 2014 5:30pm
- Tech Meets Conservation 08... Thursday 28th August 2014 6:00pm
- Art meets Tech roundtable... Thursday 21st August 2014 5:30pm