ICT Systems Administrator1
- Company: Lewa Wildlife Conservancy
- Deadline: Wednesday 21st September 2011
- Location: Isiolo
Lewa Wildlife Conservancy, based in Isiolo Kenya, is a non-profit organization which works as a catalyst for the conservation of wildlife and its habitat. We are looking for a high calibre, self-driven and innovative ICT Systems Administrator with a commitment to excellence to man our information and communication technology system.
ICT SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR
The job incumbent will mainly be responsible for:
- Ensuring that hardware and software components of the conservancy’s ICT systems are availed, properly installed and maintained and that staff are adequately trained and supported to use them efficiently and effectively.
- Practical knowledge in Windows Systems (Windows 2003/2008 Server, Exchange 2003 and Software firewalls- ISA Server) and good knowledge in Desktop Operating Systems (Windows 2003 Prof. / XP, Vista, 7) as well as applications.
- Ensuring that the conservancy establishes and maintains appropriate connectivity for its networking, communications and other needs.
- Liaising with external service providers for maintenance and support systems, including minimizing virus interruption.
- University degree in Information Science, Computer Science or ICT from a recognized University
- A minimum of four years relevant working experience
- Professional qualification – holder of MCSE preferred
- Experience with windows 2003 R2 server platforms with an emphasis on Active Directory
- Experience in setting up Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 and DHCP Server
- Experience with Pastel, Roadbase and Memory soft would be an added advantage.
How to apply
If you meet the requirements, ready to start working immediately and are interested in joining a team of hardworking staff, please send your resume and application letter to the address below giving daytime telephone contacts of three professional referees by 21st September 2011.
The Human Resources Manager
Lewa Wildlife Conservancy
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- CryptoParty... Tuesday 15th April 2014 4:00pm
- QUALITY ASSURANCE TRAINING WITH OLIVER SZIMMETAT, MICROSOFT... Thursday 10th April 2014 10:00am
- NRBUZZ: WHAT ROLE DOES RESEARCH PLAY IN EDTECH?... Thursday 10th April 2014 5:30pm
- AFFORDABLE MANAGEMENT TRAINING WITH AFRICAN MANAGEMENT INITIATIVE... Tuesday 8th April 2014 9:00am