Sales Lead, Digital Marketing1
- Company: Digital Divide Data
- Deadline: Friday 30th September 2011
- Location: Nairobi
You will lead a team to sell online marketing to East African companies. The products include Google AdWords, Facebook advertising, search engine optimization and website design. The target companies include medium and small businesses especially in Kenya.
The Sales Lead will be responsible for team sales results of at least 100 new accounts per quarter, which should be acheived through a combination of direct selling by the Sales Lead (especially for larger accounts) and good management of a sales team who are already well versed in the products.
The ideal candidate is confident, enthusiastic, energetic, focused on targets and motivated by the potential to earn substantial commissions based on achievements. You will have past success in sales, especially selling advertising, and ideally would also have experience managing a sales team. We are looking for someone who embraces technology and the digital future.
How to apply
If have a strong interest in Digital Marketing, excellent past performance in sales (especially in selling advertising), and know how to manage a sales team, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 30, 2011 exactly as follows:
- Subject line: Sales Lead
- Body of email: your cover letter
- Attachments: CV and any sales-related testimonials or awards
- Forum - The intersection between mobile and big data... Wednesday 27th August 2014 5:30pm
- NRBUZZ: DRONES FOR AGRICULTURAL MONITORING IN KENYA... Sunday 24th August 2014 5:30pm
- Tech Meets Conservation 08... Thursday 28th August 2014 6:00pm
- Art meets Tech roundtable... Thursday 21st August 2014 5:30pm