Head Internal IT1
- Company: Seven Seas Technologies
- Deadline: Friday 16th September 2011
- Location: Nairobi
We are a leading provider of integrated business and technology solutions across Africa, in the Financial, Telecom, Real Estate, Service Industries and Government. We work in partnership with Global Technology Industry leaders and collaborative synergies with Domain & Technology centric Eco-system Partners. We deliver business value to customers through a combination of process excellence, quality frameworks and Service Delivery innovation.
We are seeking a results oriented, highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to fill the following vacant position:
HEAD-INTERNAL IT – REF: SST/KE/IT/2011
- Develop new technologies, architectures and internal IT network systems;
- Manage the planning, designing, building and operating of the IT infrastructure;
- Prepare and manage IT department’s strategy and budget;
- Oversee IT support system to ensure delivery of expected results to end users;
- Manage existing IT network infrastructure for effective implementation of business solutions to its internal customers;
- Enforce security and integrity of data and information held in the business’ information system in line with accepted global standards;
- Serve as a technical expert representative across internal functional teams;
- Formulate and review specifications and policies for purchase of internal IT solutions;
- Define, communicate and enforce internal coding standards; and
- Manage IT staff.
- A Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Business Information Technology or related field;
- Relevant Professional qualifications e.g. ITIL,ITSM,CISCO
- Minimum of 7 years experience in a technical Telecommunications/ Engineering/ IT management position
- Project Management experience and certification will be an added advantage.
For this position, you require strong planning and organization skills with excellent verbal and written communication. You must also demonstrate the ability to work in a highly driven environment, be a strong leader who is results oriented and an innovative and strategic thinker. You should be a team player with proven dedication and commitment, persistent in approach and with a driving force. This position also requires a person of attested integrity.
How to apply
If you believe you are the right candidate for the above position and can clearly demonstrate your ability to meet the above criteria, submit your application with a detailed CV, quoting the reference number to www.sevenseastech.com/careers or send it to email@example.com on or before 16 September 2011.
- DevOps Day Nairobi 2014... Saturday 8th March 2014 11:41pm
- NAIROBIJS MARCH MEETUP – PLAYING WITH ANGULARJS... Saturday 8th March 2014 11:41pm
- INTEL – GOOGLE DEVELOPER GROUP MEETUP... Saturday 8th March 2014 11:41pm
- BLACKBERRY FEBRUARY MEETUP... Saturday 8th March 2014 11:41pm