Information and Communication Technology Officer1
- Company: Murang’a Water and Sanitation Company Limited
- Deadline: Tuesday 4th October 2011
- Location: Murang'a
Murang’a Water and Sanitation Company Limited (MUWASCO) is an agent of Tana Water Services Board established under the water Act 2002 for provision of efficient, reliable and economical water and sewerage services in Murang’a Municipality and its environs.
The company seeks to recruit capable and results oriented individuals to fill the following positions:
INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY (ICT) OFFICER Ref: ICT/09/11
- Maintenance of ICT hardware and software assets
- Safe custody of computer information and data
- Timely back – up of data
- Ensure Design, Development and implement of required software programs
- Ensuring strong internal control systems in data handling
- Ensuring timely dispatch of bills to customers
- Bachelor’s degree in ICT
- At least 3 years relevant experience preferably in service provision environment
- Highly developed ICT skills
How to apply
Applicants who are conversant with water sector reforms will have an added advantage.
Interested candidates should send their applications attaching copies of CV, certificates and testimonials indicating current remuneration so as to reach the undersigned not later than Tuesday 4th October 2011.
Applicants must indicate the reference number for the position applied for on both the application letter and envelop.
P.O. Box 1050 – 10200
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Art meets Tech roundtable... Thursday 21st August 2014 5:30pm
- Afroes Game Design Challenge... Thursday 21st August 2014 9:00am
- FIRESIDE CHAT: RENAUD VISAGE (EVENTBRITE FOUNDER)... Monday 11th August 2014 5:00pm
- Google #40 Forward iHub Forum... Friday 8th August 2014 5:30pm