Service Desk Manager1
- Company: Safaricom
- Deadline: Friday 16th September 2011
- Location: Nairobi
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the Service Assurance and Quality Department within the Technical/IT Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below:
SERVICE DESK MANAGER REF: Technical/IT_ SDM _Sep 2011
Reporting to the Senior Manager – Service Operations; the holder will manage a team to ensure service requests from internal users and external customers are fulfilled within defined OLA’s/SLA’s and enhance timely service delivery.
- Address and deliver requested services and assist with general information or customer complaints within defined timelines;
- Manage Service request escalations;
- Manage and track all capacity and performance-related issues relating to provisioned services so as to meet the agreed business demands;
- Manage solution provider’s and ensure agreed SLA’s are adhered to;
- Provide performance reports and identify gaps aimed at improving services;
- Documentation of Service Desk & Request Fulfillment Management processes to drive the Service Operations function for addressing service requests;
- Manage staff performance in the team.
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology;
- ITIL V3 Certification or equivalent;
- ICDL Certification;
- Cisco Certification: CCNA;
- 3-4 years IT Service Management experience with knowledge of IT platforms, Operating Systems, Networking – LAN/WAN & Wireless technologies, User Support and Safaricom Systems;
- Experience in managing escalations using defined OLAs & SLAs;
- Experience in both hardware/software/system support;
- Excellent Communication Skills;
- Excellent People Skills;
- Problem Solving Skills.
How to apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and posses the necessary qualification and experience please send your resume and application letter indicating your experience and why you are the most suitable candidate for the role clearly quoting the job title to the address below. The deadline for application is Friday 16th September 2011.
The Senior Manager – Talent Acquisition
Via email to: email@example.com
- Kids Hacker Camp: April Edition... Tuesday 22nd April 2014 9:00am
- CryptoParty... Tuesday 15th April 2014 4:00pm
- QUALITY ASSURANCE TRAINING WITH OLIVER SZIMMETAT, MICROSOFT... Thursday 10th April 2014 10:00am
- NRBUZZ: WHAT ROLE DOES RESEARCH PLAY IN EDTECH?... Thursday 10th April 2014 5:30pm