Business Systems Analyst1
- Company: PZ Cussons East Africa
- Deadline: Friday 30th September 2011
- Location: Nairobi
PZ Cussons East Africa is a leading Global Manufacturer and Marketer of leading Household quality brands that include Carex, Imperial Leather, Venus and Ushindi. We wish to recruit a highly driven, value-aligned and experienced individual to fill the position of Business Systems Analyst to be based in Nairobi.
The Business Systems Analyst is responsible for analyzing the business needs, identifying business system-related problems and propose solutions through system development or re-engineering lifecycles.
This position reports to the IT Manager.
- Identify and analyze business application problems and provide solution as required.
- Determine requirements for business systems to meet user department needs and total business objectives.
- Understand and appreciate MFG/PRO application to provide support and should be able to extract data from related database tables.
- Conducts and/or participates in the analysis of business processes and functional requirements and in the preparation of appropriate documentation to communicate and validate the information.
- Administer all relational databases to ensure daily DTS load success.
- Support end users with the development of Microsoft Excel-based solutions to information requirements (MS Queries, Pivot table, logical functions).
- Database administrative functions including and database concept, including system lifecycles , user issues, relational database and adapt warehousing
- Train end user on business systems and any related system.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Needed
- A BSC in IT or any other related qualification
- 3 Years Experience in Business Systems supporting more than 100 Users
- Experience in an ERP system
- MCDBA Certification or Equivalent
- UNIX or LINUX Experience
- Experience in AIX Server Administration
- Experience in Web Administration – An advantage
- Ability to align self to our core values of Courage, Accountability, networking, Drive and Oneness
- Potential to demonstrate our Global Competencies of Creating the Future, Working Together, being Adaptable, and Pursuing Success within the first six months of employment
PZ Cussons is an equal opportunity employer
How to apply
If you meet the requirements for this position, please send your application and CV to Jobs.Kenya@pzcussons.com.
This vacancy remains open until the position is filled.
- PHP User Group... Tuesday 2nd September 2014 5:30pm
- HOW DO YOU DEVELOP YOUR SOFTWARE... Wednesday 3rd September 2014 6:00pm
- MOBILE MONDAY – FEATURING ELMA BY CRAFT SILICON... Monday 8th September 2014 6:00pm
- MANAGING CUSTOMERS AND MARKETS... Tuesday 9th September 2014 9:00am