Software Engineering Intern1
- Company: Intelli Soft Plus Solutions
- Deadline: Tuesday 1st February 2011
- Location: Nairobi
We are looking for self-motivated internship candidates to fill a vacancy on our software development team. Working on world class technologies and frameworks, We seek to recruit an individual with the following qualifications and proficiencies.
- Agility: Self-starter with strong analytic and problem solving skills.
- Communications: Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility: Willing and able to adjust to multiple demands
- Team player: Collaborative work style
- Passion for learning and technology
- Technologies: Web 2.0, HTTP, Web Servers, Web Services, RESTful, XML, JSON, WSDL
- API: Writing applications to published Web Services/HTTP based APIs
- Desirable – Knowledge of developing mobile apps either on an iPhone or Android platform.
As a Software Engineering intern in our Web app and software development team, you will use your design and programming skills to build interactive web based applications. As a member of the product development team you will collaborate across other engineering and marketing functions of the organization to scale solutions viable for the market place. Taking advantage of the open source platforms and frameworks.
Their is an exciting renumeration package.
How to apply
Candidates to apply via sending applications preferably attached with portfolios of work / prototypes deployed sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Art meets Tech roundtable... Thursday 21st August 2014 5:30pm
- Afroes Game Design Challenge... Thursday 21st August 2014 9:00am
- FIRESIDE CHAT: RENAUD VISAGE (EVENTBRITE FOUNDER)... Monday 11th August 2014 5:00pm
- Google #40 Forward iHub Forum... Friday 8th August 2014 5:30pm