Software Engineering Intern1
- Company: Intelli Soft Plus Solutions
- Deadline: Tuesday 1st February 2011
- Location: Nairobi
We are looking for self-motivated internship candidates to fill a vacancy on our software development team. Working on world class technologies and frameworks, We seek to recruit an individual with the following qualifications and proficiencies.
- Agility: Self-starter with strong analytic and problem solving skills.
- Communications: Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility: Willing and able to adjust to multiple demands
- Team player: Collaborative work style
- Passion for learning and technology
- Technologies: Web 2.0, HTTP, Web Servers, Web Services, RESTful, XML, JSON, WSDL
- API: Writing applications to published Web Services/HTTP based APIs
- Desirable – Knowledge of developing mobile apps either on an iPhone or Android platform.
As a Software Engineering intern in our Web app and software development team, you will use your design and programming skills to build interactive web based applications. As a member of the product development team you will collaborate across other engineering and marketing functions of the organization to scale solutions viable for the market place. Taking advantage of the open source platforms and frameworks.
Their is an exciting renumeration package.
How to apply
Candidates to apply via sending applications preferably attached with portfolios of work / prototypes deployed sent to email@example.com
- The Cheetah Fund Crowdfunding Bootcamp... Thursday 9th October 2014 9:00am
- PHP USER GROUP MEETUP... Tuesday 7th October 2014 5:30pm
- Wireless Wednesday... Wednesday 1st October 2014 12:00pm
- Entrepreneurship Forum #5... Saturday 27th September 2014 1:00pm