- Company: Kontent Ltd
- Deadline: Sunday 30th January 2011
- Location: Nairobi
Kontent Ltd. is currently looking for an experienced and highly talented digital content specialist. You must have a great understanding of web based content and be passionate about producing, updating and tracking professional, high quality and relevant local digital content. Besides, you must also have good HTML knowledge. Close attention to detail is an absolute requirement, along with good written English and Swahili skills.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Generate, update, collect locally relevant content for Kontent products, third party websites and any other required platforms.
- Research (local) online developments.
- Management of various content management systems and other platforms.
- Liaise with team members to produce high quality end products.
Qualifications and experience:
- A higher degree in e-marketing or business development.
- Manage and update existing online CMS based content for Kontent, sister companies and third parties.
- Proven experience with relevant content management systems including Joomla and Drupal in particular.
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic monitoring, Google Analytics in particular.
- Proven experience with writing of high quality optimized content.
- Knowledge of online advertising is a great added advantage.
- Able to handle multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines is essential. You will be required to use your initiative working on projects solely or in a team.
- Unrivalled attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Passion for driving web traffic.
- Flexible work attitude, passionate and committed.
It is important that you feel comfortable in a small company with an informal atmosphere and friendly colleagues and that you enjoy keeping tabs on the latest developments online.
What does Kontent offer?
- Challenging short term initial contract work with the potential for longer term attachment in a small, highly innovative company.
- A competitive salary, depending on your qualifications and experience.
How to apply
If you think you have what it takes to be part of a fast-growing, small but successful company where you can make your mark, then please send us your C.V. and a covering letter by e-mail (info[at]kontent.co.ke) detailing why you are the right candidate. To help your application you should also include recent examples of your work. Please do not send us your diplomas right away.
- INTEL SHARK TANK... Wednesday 11th December 2013 5:00pm
- MARKETING AND PR WITH PATRICIA MBATIA... Monday 2nd December 2013 3:00pm
- AIRTEL MONEY DEVELOPER SESSION... Wednesday 4th December 2013 1:30pm