Digital Graphic Designer1
- Company: Kontent Ltd
- Deadline: Sunday 30th January 2011
- Location: Nairobi
Kontent Ltd. is currently looking for an experienced and highly talented digital graphic designer. You must be passionate about digital graphic design and possess a real flair for producing professional, high quality and eye-catching graphics and banners.
The successful candidate must not only have great eye for quality and work with high standards, but should also be able to thrive under pressure and tight deadlines if and when required. High proficiency and confidence in programs such as Photoshop and Illustrator is a must.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Designing and producing banners, website templates and various digital media.
• Possible offline graphic design tasks such as corporate kit design (logo, letterhead, envelopes, business cards) and digital image editing.
• Liaise with team members to produce high quality end products.
Qualifications and experience:
- A higher professional or university education in graphic design.
- Able to handle multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines is essential. You will be required to use your initiative working on projects solely or in a team.
- Highly proficient and extremely creative with relevant design tools from the Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop and Illustrator in particular.
- Good knowledge of HTML/CSS and Dreamweaver is a great advantage.
- Knowledge of the latest web design trends, usability and ergonomics.
- Unrivalled attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Passion for design and have a creative flair.
- Flexible work attitude, passionate and committed.
It is important that you feel comfortable in a small company with an informal atmosphere and friendly colleagues and that you enjoy keeping tabs on the latest technological developments in the graphic design field.
If you think you have what it takes to be part of a fast-growing, small but successful company where you can make your mark, then please send us your C.V. and a covering letter detailing why you are the right candidate. To help your application you should also include recent examples of your work, with particular emphasis on digital graphics you have produced.
What does Kontent offer?
- Challenging short term initial contract work with the potential for longer term attachment in a small, highly innovative company. Initially internal work with more outward facing roles in the future.
- A competitive salary, depending on your qualifications and experience.
How to apply
If you’re interested in working with Kontent, please send us your CV including sample work and references by e-mail (info[at]kontent.co.ke). Please do not send us your diplomas right away.
- MARKETING AND PR WITH PATRICIA MBATIA... Monday 2nd December 2013 3:00pm
- AIRTEL MONEY DEVELOPER SESSION... Wednesday 4th December 2013 1:30pm
- NAIROBI RESEARCH BUZZ... Thursday 5th December 2013 5:30pm
- Taking Unit Testing to the Next Level (.NET User Group Meetup)... Wednesday 27th November 2013 6:00pm