- Company: Alliance Technologies
- Deadline: Thursday 25th August 2011
- Location: Nairobi
Alliance Technologies, an award-winning Enterprise Business Solutions provider with a young, dynamic and inventive team, is looking for people both on attachment and permanent basis. Of course we want you to have it all: Talent and enthusiasm, a good tolerance for tight deadlines and pressure, willingness to take charge as well as being a good team player, ideas and creativity, good communication and organization skills… and occasionally, the ability to walk on water. Be prepared to be tested.
We offer you the opportunity to grow with our company, develop your career, and, last but not least, work in a fun environment.
- Java or J2EE knowledge
- Linux usage (any)
- Mobile platform – Added advantage
- Agile development – Eclipse, Ant, Maven, SVN / CVS – added advantage
- Must be a fast learner and a passionate developer
How to apply
Interested candidates please Email; CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Recruitment period ends 25th August 2011, or when all positions are taken.
- INTEL SHARK TANK... Wednesday 11th December 2013 5:00pm
- MARKETING AND PR WITH PATRICIA MBATIA... Monday 2nd December 2013 3:00pm
- AIRTEL MONEY DEVELOPER SESSION... Wednesday 4th December 2013 1:30pm