- Company: Upande
- Deadline: Saturday 15th January 2011
- Location: Nairobi
Upande is currently looking for an experienced office manager who is self driven and full of initiative. Someone to help us further professionalize our rapidly growing company. We are looking for someone who is very professional and someone who is not worried to do tasks outside of the job description. The ideal candidate must be very organiszed, be able to work independently, be able to multi-task and must have great inter personal skills.
Qualifications and experience:
- A relevant degree or certificate
- Preferably at least 3 years of professional experience in managing an office of at least the same size
- Basic understanding of accounting, HR, administration,
- Experience with online software, MicroSoft Office and OpenOffice
- Good communication skills
- Flexible work attitude, passionate and committed
It is important that you feel comfortable in a small company with an informal atmosphere and friendly colleagues.
What does Upande offer?
Challenging short term initial contract work with the potential for longer term attachment in a small, highly innovative company. A competitive salary, depending on your qualifications and experience.
How to apply
If you’re interested in working with Upande, please send us your CV including sample work and references by e-mail (info[at]upande.com). Please do not send us your diplomas right away.
- Entrepreneurship Forum #5... Saturday 27th September 2014 1:00pm
- BBC “WORLD HAVE YOUR SAY” RADIO SHOW... Tuesday 23rd September 2014 8:00pm
- Quality Assurance workshop... Wednesday 24th September 2014 2:00pm
- NRBUZZ: Using M-Health services to support home-based health care... Thursday 18th September 2014 5:30pm