Network Integration Senior Engineer2
- Company: Huawei
- Deadline: Friday 26th August 2011
- Location: Nairobi
We are one of the world’s leading telecommunication equipment manufacturers and supplier with offices around the globe. We are seeking to recruit high caliber and result oriented individual to fill the above vacant position:
- Responsible for NI equipment hardware installation supervision, software commission and integration.
- Responsible for NI project implementation; supervise subcontractor on hardware installation and software commission, manage NI project implementation.
- Responsible for NI equipment maintenance; support customer to deal with equipment operation and service configuration, solve equipment problem.
- Discuss NI equipment technical proposal with customer or partner.
- Over 3 years experience in ICT industry, has the thorough understanding of ICT industry, has the idea of solving network problem.
- University degree and above, major in Telecommunication or related fields.
- Strong understanding and knowledge on NI products, and work experience with NI technical support experience.
- Has the understanding of cutover and software upgrading procedure.
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Project management skill is highly preferred.
- Professional Certification includes: CCNA/CCNP/CCIE for the routers, switches and security enterprise products.
How to apply
Please send your detailed resume ONLY to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
No hardcopy or phone calls will be accepted.
Not later than 26th August 2011.
Those who do not meet the minimum qualifications need not to apply
- Wireless Wednesday - Opportunities and Challenges for Adoption of mHealth Solutions in Kenya... Wednesday 23rd July 2014 12:00pm
- #FailFaire Nairobi - Mishaps. Mistakes. Migraines... Thursday 17th July 2014 7:00pm
- ENTREPRENEURS FORUM #3... Saturday 19th July 2014 10:00am
- Job Hunting 4 Techies 101... Wednesday 9th July 2014 5:30pm