Linux Systems Administrator1
- Company: Saurus Networks
- Deadline: Monday 15th August 2011
- Location: Nairobi
Saurus Networks is a Value Added Reseller (VAR) / managed IT Services company that offers great value, proactive, complete IT services to government and enterprise markets.
We are currently seeking a Linux Systems Administrator who is willing to work for us.
Required Qualifications and Competencies for the applicant:
A degree in Computer related studies + solid experience in production Linux environment. CCNA or other Cisco qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Provide support in administration of the Linux Operating Systems, E-mail, DNS, Proxy and Intranet, Messaging, Business Applications and other System tools.
- Participate in disaster recovery and business continuity plans of corporate clients including developing, maintaining and monitoring procedures for all Server backups
- Perform the Installation, Configuration, Management and Maintenance of Linux Server Operating Systems
- Perform the Installation, Configuration, Management and Maintenance of E-mail and other server applications and services
- Solid knowledge of LAN/WAN and WIFI Configurations with experience in routers, switches, internet firewalls and wireless technology.
How to apply
Send your CV and one page application letter explaining why you think you fit this job description to firstname.lastname@example.org Deadline for all applications is on 15th August, 2011. No application will be accepted after this date. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
- The Cheetah Fund Crowdfunding Bootcamp... Thursday 9th October 2014 9:00am
- PHP USER GROUP MEETUP... Tuesday 7th October 2014 5:30pm
- Wireless Wednesday... Wednesday 1st October 2014 12:00pm
- Entrepreneurship Forum #5... Saturday 27th September 2014 1:00pm