- Company: International Committee of the Red Cross
- Deadline: Saturday 20th August 2011
- Location: Nairobi
A humanitarian organisation is looking for well skilled IT / GIS students out there who would like to contribute to the mapping efforts of the organisation through a flexible summer job ?
- Proven skills and interest in coding around REST, SOAP, KML/KMZ & GDB formats in ESRI platforms in particular ArcGIS API for Flex.
- a few days to spare
- a place to work with your computer anywhere around the world (your flat, office, favorite bar, terrasse, beach..)
- the interest to work for a well known humanitarian organisation.
- some tricky GIS tasks that we would like to automate
- some small funds to help you through the summer
- great projects & staff all over the world which will directly
- benefit from your programming skills
How to apply
In case of interest, please contact email@example.com
- MARKETING AND PR WITH PATRICIA MBATIA... Monday 2nd December 2013 3:00pm
- AIRTEL MONEY DEVELOPER SESSION... Wednesday 4th December 2013 1:30pm
- NAIROBI RESEARCH BUZZ... Thursday 5th December 2013 5:30pm
- Taking Unit Testing to the Next Level (.NET User Group Meetup)... Wednesday 27th November 2013 6:00pm