- Company: International Committee of the Red Cross
- Deadline: Saturday 20th August 2011
- Location: Nairobi
A humanitarian organisation is looking for well skilled IT / GIS students out there who would like to contribute to the mapping efforts of the organisation through a flexible summer job ?
- Proven skills and interest in coding around REST, SOAP, KML/KMZ & GDB formats in ESRI platforms in particular ArcGIS API for Flex.
- a few days to spare
- a place to work with your computer anywhere around the world (your flat, office, favorite bar, terrasse, beach..)
- the interest to work for a well known humanitarian organisation.
- some tricky GIS tasks that we would like to automate
- some small funds to help you through the summer
- great projects & staff all over the world which will directly
- benefit from your programming skills
How to apply
In case of interest, please contact email@example.com
- PHP User Group... Tuesday 5th August 2014 5:30pm
- Wireless Wednesday - How to use mobile technology to improve education outcomes... Wednesday 6th August 2014 12:00pm
- The Kenya Lean Series... Tuesday 29th July 2014 5:30pm
- Tech Meets Conservation 07... Thursday 31st July 2014 6:30pm