Graphic / Web Designer1
- Company: ESRI East Africa
- Deadline: Wednesday 17th August 2011
- Location: Nairobi
Use your creative talent and design skills to develop eye-catching marketing collateral and dynamic web- pages that communicate the value of our solutions in a compelling manner to a wide audience.
Sales & Marketing
- Design printable marketing materials like advertisements, brochures, flyers, and trade-show graphics.
- Oversee the in-house and out-sourced production of printable marketing materials.
- Design and develop dynamic and interactive web-pages for the company website.
- Design and develop graphics for presentations and other digital content.
- Document the company’s events through photography and video productions.
- Design signage and stationary in compliance with the company’s branding guidelines.
- Diploma in graphic / web design from a reputable institution.
- Proficiency in the use of Adobe Creative Suite and web design tools.
- An existing portfolio of artwork and websites.
- Work experience in a similar position will offer a distinct advantage.
- Creative writing and editorial skills are highly desirable.
- Experience in working with social media is desirable.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered on the basis of the candidate’s work experience and qualifications.
Duty station: Nairobi
How to apply
Send your application to email@example.com
- CryptoParty... Tuesday 15th April 2014 4:00pm
- QUALITY ASSURANCE TRAINING WITH OLIVER SZIMMETAT, MICROSOFT... Thursday 10th April 2014 10:00am
- NRBUZZ: WHAT ROLE DOES RESEARCH PLAY IN EDTECH?... Thursday 10th April 2014 5:30pm
- AFFORDABLE MANAGEMENT TRAINING WITH AFRICAN MANAGEMENT INITIATIVE... Tuesday 8th April 2014 9:00am