- Company: Mzoori
- Deadline: Tuesday 30th August 2011
- Location: Nairobi
Are you passionate about helping those around you be more effective? Do you think about technology as a way to increase efficiency and change how business operates? Mzoori is seeking talented Software Engineer(s) to join the IT team and help build systems that enable our employees to change the world. This is for a full or part-time position based at our office in Nairobi.
- Build robust and impactful tools and systems that enable individual employee productivity
- Build integration points with other systems and tools utilizing web services and APIs
- Identify and attack high-leverage opportunities, problems, and process improvements
- Lead technical delivery and architecture analysis for purchased employee productivity applications and projects
- Work with a variety of cross functional teams to build awesome web applications.
- �Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- Expertise in Ruby/ROR, PHP, Java, or other programming languages
- A drive to proactively identify and deploy scalable enterprise tools empowering your coworkers
- Proven problem solving skills with a knack for thinking out of the box and innovation
- Strong knowledge of MySQL or SQL
- Experience with HTML5 and mobile web development highly preferred
- Strong leadership and organization skills as they pertain to a project-based technical role
- Accomplished experience with web services (i.e. SOAP/REST) and general integration techniques
- Ability to work proficiently with minimal daily guidance and bring mature seasoned skills when working with production systems
- Able to thrive in fast paced and high-pressure environment
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Demonstrated experience presenting technology recommendations from a business perspective.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Mzoori is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to ethnicity, race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, or any other status protected by the Constitution of Kenya.
How to apply
Please email your Cover Letter, CV, Portfolio, and any other attachments to email@example.com with the subject “Software Engineer Application”.
- MARKETING AND PR WITH PATRICIA MBATIA... Monday 2nd December 2013 3:00pm
- AIRTEL MONEY DEVELOPER SESSION... Wednesday 4th December 2013 1:30pm
- NAIROBI RESEARCH BUZZ... Thursday 5th December 2013 5:30pm
- Taking Unit Testing to the Next Level (.NET User Group Meetup)... Wednesday 27th November 2013 6:00pm