- Company: Upande
- Deadline: Saturday 15th January 2011
- Location: Nairobi
Upande is currently looking for an experienced geoweb developer. Someone to help us build high quality geoweb applications. We use the latest technology to create applications of outstanding quality. The ideal candidate must be able to work independently and translate the customer’s wishes into a range of available geoweb applications built on several architectures.
Qualifications and experience:
It is important that you feel comfortable in a small company with an informal atmosphere and friendly colleagues and that you enjoy keeping tabs on the latest technological developments in the internet field.
What does Upande offer?
Challenging short term initial contract work with the potential for longer term attachment in a small, highly innovative company. Initially internal work with more outward facing roles in the future.
A competitive salary, depending on your qualifications and experience.
How to apply
If you’re interested in working with Upande, please send us your CV including sample work and references by e-mail (info[at]upande.com). Please do not send us your diplomas right away.
- Forum - The intersection between mobile and big data... Wednesday 27th August 2014 5:30pm
- NRBUZZ: DRONES FOR AGRICULTURAL MONITORING IN KENYA... Sunday 24th August 2014 5:30pm
- Tech Meets Conservation 08... Thursday 28th August 2014 6:00pm
- Art meets Tech roundtable... Thursday 21st August 2014 5:30pm