Senior Platinum Support Engineer1
- Company: Safaricom
- Deadline: Monday 8th August 2011
- Location: Nairobi
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the Service Assurance and Quality Department within the Technology Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below:
SENIOR PLATINUM SUPPORT ENGINEER | REF: TECHNOLOGY SPSE July 2011
Reporting to the Senior Manager Enterprise Support Service, the holder will ensure the retention of top 100 enterprise platinum customers.
- Drive activities required to ensure maximum availability of service;
- Engage on service diagnostics /audits & assess the system readiness regularly;
- Strive to meet fault management thresholds as per agreed SLA;
- Comprehensive Fault Reports detailing failure issues.
- An undergraduate degree in Computer Science, or Bsc. Electrical & electronic engineering, Telecommunication engineering or equivalent;
- CCNA, CCNP/CCIP a must;
- Excellent IP skills including but not limited to MPLS, VRRP, HSRP, GLBP, IPSEC VPN, GRE Tunnels and BGP.
- Hands-on experience in technical support and implementation/configuration;
- Excellent technical reporting skills;
- Customer care experience a must;
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written);
- Innovative and self motivated;
- Result oriented;
How to apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and posses the necessary qualification and experience please send your resume and application letter indicating your experience and why you are the most suitable candidate for the role clearly quoting the job title to the address below. The deadline for application is Monday 8th August 2011.
The Senior Manager – Talent Acquisition
Via E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kids Hacker Camp: April Edition... Tuesday 22nd April 2014 9:00am
- CryptoParty... Tuesday 15th April 2014 4:00pm
- QUALITY ASSURANCE TRAINING WITH OLIVER SZIMMETAT, MICROSOFT... Thursday 10th April 2014 10:00am
- NRBUZZ: WHAT ROLE DOES RESEARCH PLAY IN EDTECH?... Thursday 10th April 2014 5:30pm