Service Request Fulfillment Analyst1
- Company: Safaricom
- Deadline: Wednesday 10th August 2011
- Location: Nairobi
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the Service Assurance and Quality Department within the Technology Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below:
REF: TECHNOLOGY SRFA July 2011
Reporting to the Manager Service Desk, the holder will manage service requests from users and business units and ensure they are fulfilled within defined SLA’s and ensure timely service delivery.
- Address and deliver requested services and assist with general information or customer complaints within defined timelines;
- Manage and track all capacity and performance-related issues relating to provisioned services so as to meet the agreed business demands;
- Manage solution providers and ensure agreed SLA’s for provisioning and resolving escalated faults are met;
- Provide performance reports and identify gaps aimed at improving services;
- Document and review quarterly the processes, procedures and work instructions for Service Request Fulfillment.
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology;
- ITIL V3 Certification or equivalent;
- ICDL Certification;
- Cisco Certification: CCNA;
- 2-3 years experience in a Network Administration environment;
- Wimax technology hands-on experience;
- Experience in managing 3rd Party contractors;
- Contracts and Service Level Agreements Maintenance;
- Excellent People Skills;
- Problem Solving Skills.
How to apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and posses the necessary qualification and experience please send your resume and application letter indicating your experience and why you are the most suitable candidate for the role clearly quoting the job title to the address below. The deadline for application is Wednesday 10th August 2011.
The Senior Manager – Talent Acquisition
Via E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job Hunting 4 Techies 101... Wednesday 9th July 2014 5:30pm
- Demystifying Information Security & Careers in Infosec... Tuesday 15th July 2014 5:30pm
- Startupland Screening... Friday 27th June 2014 5:30pm
- TECH4AFRICA 2014 AT THE IHUB... Tuesday 1st July 2014 8:00am