- Company: Agency for Technical Cooperation and Development
- Deadline: Friday 26th August 2011
- Location: Nairobi
ACTED (Agency for Technical Cooperation and Development) is a non- political and non-confessional international NGO founded in 1993 and headquartered in Paris, France. The organization’s vocation is to save lives, assist vulnerable populations and bring hope to those in need for a better future. In light of the current drought situation in the horn of Africa, ACTED is looking for professionally confident, self-motivated, experienced and committed team players to fill the above position in Nairobi, Samburu, Mandera, Warjir and Marsabit:
Responsibilities and Duties
- Creation of strategic and operational data analysis systems to support in depth analysis of program performance as part of the wholeACTED program evaluation process;
- Create data in a clear, concise, easily understandable way;
- Create/Set up databases;
- Create and develop systems to enable the effective monitoring;
- To identify gaps in data collection and ensure that AMEU staffs are aware of the need for improvement, identify options as appropriate;
- Training of program staff on data and interpreting results and findings. Assisting them to use and understand data;
- Create and devise data systems to highlight and improve in program performance;
- To manipulate data and provide reports to colleagues across the Appraisal, monitoring and evaluation unit;
- A diploma in data base management systems from a recognized institution.
- Good Computer knowledge; Excel required and ACCESS preferred
- Able to enter and maintain data and records effectively and upto date.
- A team player
- Be accurate and possess excellent reporting skills
How to apply
To apply send in your updated CV with cover letter and 3 professional references to email@example.com, not later than 26th August 2011. Please mention clearly the Position you are applying for, and in which region among the four mentioned above. Due to the urgency of the positions, CVs will be shortlisted on ongoing basis. Please note that only the short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- NRBUZZ: Using M-Health services to support home-based health care... Thursday 18th September 2014 5:30pm
- INTEL-SPONSORED GAME DEVELOPER MEETUP... Saturday 6th September 2014 10:00am
- PHP User Group... Tuesday 2nd September 2014 5:30pm
- HOW DO YOU DEVELOP YOUR SOFTWARE... Wednesday 3rd September 2014 6:00pm