Senior Service Desk Analyst1
- Company: Nation Media Group
- Deadline: Wednesday 10th August 2011
- Location: Nairobi
Nation Media Group, the leading Multi Media house in East and Central Africa is searching for a suitably qualified candidate for the position of Senior Service Desk Analyst in the IT Department. We invite candidates who are innovative, performance driven and possess excellent transferrable skills with good track record of achievement in past roles.
The Senior Service Desk Analyst (SSDA) will work with a team of analysts to provide first and second level technical support services to our internal customers. He/She will report to the IT Service Desk Supervisor.
Specific Job Responsibilities
- Provide first and second level technical incident and problem management support services to end users in local and regional offices
- Support and Administration of existing Back-Office Server Applications (i.e. Active Directory, Exchange, Windows 2008/2003 Servers, SharePoint, SQL etc)
- Support and Administration of security systems applications i.e. Backup & Antivirus.
- Participate in IT related projects as assigned by management
- Meet or exceed the set Service Level Agreement (SLA) KPIs
- Install, configure, maintain and support Software, Computers, Mobile devices etc
- Escalate problems as appropriate to our external service support providers in order to ensure consistent timely resolution
- To enforce, maintain, support and administer the existing IT security systems and services.
- Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- 3-4 years prior technical end user support experience
- ICDL or MODS and A+ or N+ certification or equivalent
- MCSE or MCITP Certified
- ITIL v3 Certification preferred
How to apply
The position offers an excellent career growth opportunity and a competitive remuneration package. If you meet the above criteria, apply online at http://careers.nationmedia.com before 10th August 2011.
N/B: Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted.
- BBC “WORLD HAVE YOUR SAY” RADIO SHOW... Tuesday 23rd September 2014 8:00pm
- Quality Assurance workshop... Wednesday 24th September 2014 2:00pm
- NRBUZZ: Using M-Health services to support home-based health care... Thursday 18th September 2014 5:30pm
- INTEL-SPONSORED GAME DEVELOPER MEETUP... Saturday 6th September 2014 10:00am