- Company: Upande
- Deadline: Saturday 15th January 2011
- Location: Nairobi
Upande is currently looking for an experienced mobile developer with project management qualities. Someone to help us build high quality mobile applications across a range of mobile platforms. We use the latest technology to create applications of outstanding quality. The ideal candidate must be able to work independently and translate the customer’s wishes into a range of available mobile applications built on several architectures.
Qualifications and experience:
- A higher professional or university education in ICT
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the development of successful mobile applications using Android SDK, ODK, Java, J2ME, Symbian, JavaRosa
- Mobile project management experience
- Experience with shortcodes
- Good communication skills
- Experience with SMS gateways
- Flexible work attitude, passionate and committed
It is important that you feel comfortable in a small company with an informal atmosphere and friendly colleagues and that you enjoy keeping tabs on the latest technological developments in the mobile field. You have to think project minded and think and work in a structured way.
What does Upande offer?
Challenging short term initial contract work with the potential for longer term attachment in a small, highly innovative company. Initially internal work with more outward facing roles in the future.
A competitive salary, depending on your qualifications and experience.
How to apply
If you’re interested in working with Upande, please send us your CV including sample work and references by e-mail (info[at]upande.com). Please do not send us your diplomas right away.
- The Kenya Lean Series... Tuesday 29th July 2014 5:30pm
- Tech Meets Conservation 07... Thursday 31st July 2014 6:30pm
- AMI Self Management Training... Saturday 12th July 2014 9:00am
- Wireless Wednesday... Wednesday 30th July 2014 12:00pm