- Company: Closet
- Deadline: Monday 1st August 2011
- Location: Nairobi
Women usually love what they buy, yet hate two-thirds of what is in their closets. ~Mignon McLaughlin
Closet 49 provides a LUCRATIVE way for you to clear out FASHION ITEMS (clothes, shoes, accessories) in your closets that have long been RETIRED from being won out but are still in GREAT condition and are now slowly gathering dust and taking up UNNECESSARY space. Earn cash for your idle gems or find a treasure at a great price from another closet. Every day we post pictures of hot items we receive at the closet for Closet 49 members to browse, covet, reserve and to come try on and purchase at the store on Thursday and Saturday. Once your item gets sold, we MPESA you the easiest money you ever made!
INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY WITH CLOSET 49
We are simply looking for an enthusiastic, open minded and creative person who loves fashion. As well as IT skills to support our blog and website and is willing to learn. We promise to give the person a great experience both in skills and creativity.
How to apply
If you're interested, kindly contact:
Face book: Closet49
- MARKETING AND PR WITH PATRICIA MBATIA... Monday 2nd December 2013 3:00pm
- AIRTEL MONEY DEVELOPER SESSION... Wednesday 4th December 2013 1:30pm
- NAIROBI RESEARCH BUZZ... Thursday 5th December 2013 5:30pm
- Taking Unit Testing to the Next Level (.NET User Group Meetup)... Wednesday 27th November 2013 6:00pm