- Company: Closet
- Deadline: Monday 1st August 2011
- Location: Nairobi
Women usually love what they buy, yet hate two-thirds of what is in their closets. ~Mignon McLaughlin
Closet 49 provides a LUCRATIVE way for you to clear out FASHION ITEMS (clothes, shoes, accessories) in your closets that have long been RETIRED from being won out but are still in GREAT condition and are now slowly gathering dust and taking up UNNECESSARY space. Earn cash for your idle gems or find a treasure at a great price from another closet. Every day we post pictures of hot items we receive at the closet for Closet 49 members to browse, covet, reserve and to come try on and purchase at the store on Thursday and Saturday. Once your item gets sold, we MPESA you the easiest money you ever made!
INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY WITH CLOSET 49
We are simply looking for an enthusiastic, open minded and creative person who loves fashion. As well as IT skills to support our blog and website and is willing to learn. We promise to give the person a great experience both in skills and creativity.
How to apply
If you're interested, kindly contact:
Face book: Closet49
- EXPERT TALK - IBM'S RESEARCH DR. KOMMIE WELDEMARIAM... Monday 10th March 2014 2:24pm
- DevOps Day Nairobi 2014... Monday 10th March 2014 2:24pm
- NAIROBIJS MARCH MEETUP – PLAYING WITH ANGULARJS... Monday 10th March 2014 2:24pm
- INTEL – GOOGLE DEVELOPER GROUP MEETUP... Monday 10th March 2014 2:24pm