Regional Sales Manager1
- Company: OfficeXta
- Deadline: Friday 1st January 2010
- Location: East, West, North and South Africa
OfficeXta is a cloud-based social enterprise collaboration platform that enables employees to collaborate with co-workers, business partners, and customers in real-time over the OfficeXta Social Business Network platform. The additional collaboration between businesses and their audiences (customers, partners, co-workers) helps increase productivity and improves customer service and product improvements.
This position is based in countries in one of the following regions: East, West, North, and South Africa.
The role: Regional Sales Manager
As a Regional Sales Manager, you will be responsible for managing an inside sales team responsible for selling OfficeXta Software to Mid-Large sized companies. You will work with cross functional teams including Product Management, Sales Operations and Product Marketing in the United States to grow our business. You will develop knowledge of account representatives performance, effectiveness and proficiency through ongoing direct and indirect coaching methods.
- Recruit, train and manage a team of sales representatives.
- Engage with team members to achieve and exceed targets.
- Work with Channel Partners and Partner Managers to effectively co-sell.
- Monitor key metrics to identify areas for improvement.
- Work cross-functionally and with sales management, product management and product marketing to ensure continued growth of the business.
- BA/BS degree preferred with a strong academic record.
- At least 3 years selling/managing in a B2B technology environment.
- Proven record of sales management success. Must show consistent performance above quota.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of information technology environments.
How to apply
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Call (404) 939-5350 if you have any questions.
- PHP User Group... Tuesday 2nd September 2014 5:30pm
- HOW DO YOU DEVELOP YOUR SOFTWARE... Wednesday 3rd September 2014 6:00pm
- MOBILE MONDAY – FEATURING ELMA BY CRAFT SILICON... Monday 8th September 2014 6:00pm
- MANAGING CUSTOMERS AND MARKETS... Tuesday 9th September 2014 9:00am