Information Systems Auditor1
- Company: New Kenya Co-operative Creameries Limited
- Deadline: Wednesday 10th August 2011
- Location: Nairobi
New Kenya Co-operative Creameries Limited is the leading Dairy Company in the Country re-known for its world class brands that includeKCC Butter, Ghee, Gold Crown, Safariland and Mala among others.
We are seeking to recruit dynamic and result driven person to fill the following vacancy:-
INFORMATION SYSTEMS AUDITOR
Reporting to the Chief Manager, Internal Audit & Risk Compliance, and the holder will undertake reviews of the NKCC’s ICT infrastructure and provide assurance to management on the adequacy of the system controls.
- Conducting regular risk assessments in The NKCC’s Information System and recommend measures to mitigate them.
- Contribute to the development of the annual Information Systems audit plan, programmes and schedules on priority basis.
- Auditing of automated systems and information technology in all areas of The NKCC as per annual Information Systems audit plan.
- Examination of automated systems and information technology to determine the extent of compliance with the company’s policies and procedure requirements.
- Provide support to other assurance processes to ensure the overall system audit opinion incorporate the risks identified in the underlying information systems.
- Review, test and rate controls and functions in information systems.
- Review, test and rate controls of all system security at all levels from access to disaster recovery plans.
- Extract data from complex computer systems to facilitate audit compliance and substantive testing procedure by use of CAATS.
- Assist in identifying suitable audit areas and approaches when the information systems strategy changes.
- Ensure that financial and operational audit programmes include sufficient and relevant information systems audit tests.
- Preparation of draft reports for review by Chief Manager, Internal Audit & Risk Compliance and carrying out audit follow-ups on completed audits.
- A degree in Information Systems preferably BSC in Computer Science from a recognized University.
- Professional Qualifications in Certified Information Systems Audit (CISA) or Certified Information Systems Management (CISM) is desirable.
- 2-3 years experience in Information Systems audit within an internal audit function or external audit work experience specializing in Information Systems audit from a reputable audit firm.
- Ability to apply professional and other skills acquired in an Enterprise Resource Planning environment.
- Good understanding of information systems controls and techniques for evaluating such controls, concept of risk and risk assessment.
- Sufficient understanding of diverse information systems environment and architecture, software, computer operations and systems lifecycle.
- Thorough understanding of business processes and of Network Security and controls for LAW/WAN.
- Knowledge and experience in the use of CAATS/auditing software is desirable.
- Detailed knowledge of information systems governance and security principles and practices.
- Excellent in written and verbal communication, numerical, analytical and report writing skills.
- Must be proactive and innovative keeping abreast with technological advancements.
- Working knowledge on SAP will be an added advantage.
- Must have ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Must be a team player with good interpersonal skills.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements, send your applications quoting the reference number together with detailed curriculum vitae, indicate current salary, copies of certificates, testimonials, contacts of at least three referees and daytime telephone contacts to:
The Head of Human Resource
New KCC Ltd
P.O. Box 30131 – 00100,
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org To be received not later than 10th August 2011.
Those who do not hear from us after two week of closing date should consider their applications unsuccessful.
Canvassing either direct or indirect will lead to automatic disqualification
- NAIROBIJS MARCH MEETUP – PLAYING WITH ANGULARJS... Friday 7th March 2014 8:08am
- INTEL – GOOGLE DEVELOPER GROUP MEETUP... Friday 7th March 2014 8:08am
- BLACKBERRY FEBRUARY MEETUP... Friday 7th March 2014 8:08am
- Afrimakers Kenya Edition - Training of Mentors... Friday 7th March 2014 8:08am