- Company: Pathfinder International
- Deadline: Friday 5th August 2011
- Location: Mombasa / Malindi
Pathfinder International is an international non-profit organization that is dedicated to supporting high quality comprehensive reproductive health services in Kenya.
Pathfinder International is the lead partner of APHIAplus project in Zone 2, Nairobi and Coast provinces.
We are currently seeking highly talented and hard-working individuals to join our team in coast.
Reporting to the Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist and working closely with the Data Manager the Data Officer is responsible for ensuring quality in collection, cleaning and entry of community and health facility data into the project databases, and collation of training reports.
- Diploma in Health Records & Information Technology (Preference for training in Medical Records)
- Three years relevant work experience in an international NGO preferably in HIV/AIDS sector.
- Solid experience in data quality exercises and data entry.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
- Training and capacity building skills.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and work independently.
- Good working knowledge with Excel, SPSS, or other statistical programs or PEPFAR databases is preferred for this role.
How to apply
Candidates who meet the above requirements should send their CV and cover letter detailing current and expected salary and include daytime telephone contacts to email@example.com.
Closing date for applications is 5th August 2011.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Candidates who meet the above qualifications and are available to start immediately are encouraged to apply.
Pathfinder International is an equal opportunity employer
- CryptoParty... Tuesday 15th April 2014 4:00pm
- QUALITY ASSURANCE TRAINING WITH OLIVER SZIMMETAT, MICROSOFT... Thursday 10th April 2014 10:00am
- NRBUZZ: WHAT ROLE DOES RESEARCH PLAY IN EDTECH?... Thursday 10th April 2014 5:30pm
- AFFORDABLE MANAGEMENT TRAINING WITH AFRICAN MANAGEMENT INITIATIVE... Tuesday 8th April 2014 9:00am